Friday, June 15, 2012

my stock picks for the coming weeks (15 june 2012)

the past days have been quite quiet for me .. and the few trades that my broker earned commissions on were on the sell side of the equation save for some opportunistic buys on some issues ive been accumulating smallish positions on for the past months. nope .. its not a "sell in may and walk away" for me ... i dont subscribe to that cliche' .. im a trader not a janice de belen spouting quotations left and right (remember janice saying .. "G-d was with us when we did it" referring to her sexy time with .. was it aga muhlach?) .. anyways ... i dont have new stock picks for the coming weeks ... my buys will now be mostly opportunistic buys ("active defense" mode) ... on stocks ive been building my position on for quite sometime now ... my previous picks loto .. alhi and mwide im scratching already (see: my stock picks for the coming weeks (04 june 2012) ) ... im still holding on to them .. but im done with my buying .. well maybe with the exception of alhi ... im still a buyer wrt alhi ... wrt to loto and mwide .. im already on the sell side and will exit when the "right" bid price is posted ...