Monday, May 19, 2014
JFC/JOLLIBEE FOODS CORPORATION (19 may 2014)
jfc chart as of 19 may 2014
(click on the chart to enlarge)
1. the macd histogram is higher
2. sts > 80 (oberbot); the sts is higher
3. resistance: 186.20
4. jfc breaches the 180 and 185 resistances .. closing@186 ...
- sell on the premise that the 186.20 resistance will hold ...
- hold on the premise that jfc will breach the 186.20 resistance ...
- buy some more if/when the 186.20 resistance is breached and jfc closes above it ...
p.s. readers are encouraged to check out the stocks' charts themselves .. using the values for each of the indicators (the values for the indicators are the default values used in citiseconline.com's charts) ... in the absence of any personal charting program, the pse website's charts are enough for the purpose