legacy (leg for short) ... finance manila (FM) occasional poster and desert storm (DS) chatroom member daily shares stock tidbits in DS's chatroom ... among those bits of info are the stocks in the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) with the highest and lowest closes for the past 52-weeks ... with his permission .. id like to post here the stocks on their 52-week highs and lows based on their closing prices as of friday, 05 sept 2014 ...:.
52-WEEK CLOSING HIGHS
1. PSEI (PHILIPPINE STOCK EXCHANGE INDEX)
2. ALI (AYALA LAND, INC.)
3. BLOOM (BLOOMBERRY RESORTS CORPORATION)
6. FPH (FIRST PHILIPPINE HOLDINGS CORPORATION)
7. JGS (JG SUMMIT HOLDINGS, INC.)
8. MACAY (MACAY HOLDINGS, .)
11. SINO (SINOPHIL CORPORATION)
12. URC (UNIVERSAL ROBINA CORPORATION)
52-WEEK CLOSING LOWS
1. ANI (AGRINURTURE, INC.)
2. PBC (PHILIPPINE BANK OF COMMUNICATIONS)
3. PXP (PHILEX PETROLEUM CORPORATION)
52-Week High Definition
"Secrets of the 52 Week High Friday Rule"