Thursday, July 16, 2015

chart monitor: DNL/D&L INDUSTRIES, INC. (16 jul 2015)


dnl chart as of 14 jul 2015 
(click on the chart to enlarge)

remarks: 

1. the histogram is higher (hist > 0) ...

2. the sts is higher (sts > 80: overbought) ...

3. vol > 20 - dma

4. dnl closed at a new high to 21.25 ... altho still short of the intraday high of 20 march 2015 @21.60 ...

5. my possible trendfollowing options: 

- add to my position when dnl breaches 21.60 and closes above it 
- sell when my stops are hit 
- do nothing (while i have my trendfollowing rules ... to me doing nothing is always an option) 

send your comments/inquiries to: shingen_takeda00@yahoo.com



p.s. readers are encouraged to check out the stocks' charts themselves .. using the values for each of the indicators (the values for the indicators are the default values used in citiseconline.com's charts) ... in the absence of any personal charting program, the pse website's charts are enough for the purpose