Sunday, May 28, 2017

stok tots: whats in my portfolio? (6) (28 MAY 2017)

going into the sixth month of 2017 ... here is my portfolio of stocks with significant value ...


EW
FDC
FJP
JAS
JFC
MER
MPI
PCOR
PERC
PIZZA
PMPC
SCC
SMC
SSI

small value stocks are:

ANS

significant changes in the port are:

i sold all MRC ... then bot bak some ,,,
i sold all my ALCO
i sold all my MWIDE
i sold all my BEL
i sold all my SMPH
i sold some PERC
i bot EW
i bot PCOR
i added some PMPC
i added some SCC
i bot SSI                                              

and i still have some barya stocks not worth mentioning here kasi nga .. barya lang sila  ...

im up an insigficant amount this MAY ... (.006%) ... largely due to the loss resulting from MRC .. i lost 225k from the sale ... altho this was compensated by the paper gains from EW ,,,

for last month's portfolio click here: stok tots: whats in my portfolio? (5) (27 APR 2017)