Wednesday, June 19, 2013
just charts: mbt/metropolitan bank and trust company (19 jun 2013)
mbt chart as of 19 jun 2013
(click on the chart to enlarge)
1. mbt again closed above 120 ... the macd is still below 0 .. the histogram also below 0 but is inching its way up towards it daily (no buy signal yet) ... the sts just gave a buy signal today ...
2. the next resistances are:
- the psychological resistances at 130 and 135
- and the breakout resistance @ 139.50/140 levels
3. a close above 121 for me will merit my ever vigilant monitoring this time around (i missed the breakdown last 11 june 2013 ... stubbornly decided to hold on to my mbt's instead of just taking whatever profits were left on the table .. and even stupidly foregoing my cutloss point just below my entry - im not proud of myself :( .. readers .. wag nyo ako gayahin .. always: cut and cut cleanly)
4. the 30% stock divs i think is supplying whatever buoyancy mbt is experiencing right now .. i estimate that the sec approval of the stock divs will be coming earliest at around 08 july 2013 ..
for an explanation of the indicators ... click: here
for reference .. you may also want to read: my trading rules
p.s. readers are encouraged to check out the stocks' charts themselves .. using the values for each of the indicators (the values for the indicators are the default values used in citiseconline.com's charts) ... in the absence of any personal charting program, the pse website's charts are enough for the purpose