Sunday, March 26, 2017
if i were a short term trend follower*: MED/MEDCO HOLDINGS, INC (26 MAR 2017)
MED chart as of 24 MAR 2017
(click on the chart to enlarge)
1. MED closed higher to 68 centavos ... up 1.49% ...
2. support: 65 centavos ...
3. resistance: 73 centavos ...
3. the macd histogram is above the 0 - horizontal ... it is higher ...
4. MED is in a tight range right now: 65 - 73 centavos ... it is not doing anything ... not nice for a trend follower ... if i were a short term trend follower* ... ill wait muna ... maybe if it goes above 73 ... then maybe ill consider buyng ...
for my last MED ... click here: if i were a short term trend follower*: MED/MEDCO HOLDINGS, INC (26 FEB 2017)
* what is a "short term trend follower"
* these notes are good only for the next trading day ... and NOT for the subsequent trading days
* these notes are mine alone ... and are for sharing with short-term trend followers
for more philippine stock market views and information please check:
STOCK TRADING IS A VERY SPECULATIVE ACTIVITY ... IT IS NOT SAFE FOR NEWBIES AND OLDIES ALIKE ... LOSING YOUR MONEY IS A REAL POSSIBILITY AT ALL TIMES!
p.s. readers are encouraged to check out the stocks' charts themselves .. using the values for each of the indicators (the values for the indicators are the default values used in citiseconline.com's charts) ... in the absence of any personal charting program, the pse website's charts are enough for the purpose.