Wednesday, August 21, 2013
just charts: AGI/Alliance Global Group, Inc. (21 aug 2013)
agi chart as of 16 aug 2013
(click on the chart to enlarge)
1. agi slid to 27.70 last friday ... its first down day in more than a week of continuous ascent
2. the macd histogram is now a little lower ... tho the sts continues to rise (2 days overbot)
3. im quite interested in agi's price action ... with rumours abounding that any one of its 3 non property subsidiaries could be possible acquisition targets by another agi shelll ompany that's planning to raise money via the stock rights offering route ... (in effect a bakdoor listing play) ... possible price action due to the "proxy play theory" and "value unlocking" is a speculative option ...
4. looking at agi's chart .. i have at least 2 questions bugging me right now and in the coming days ...
- is the recent agi run-up (25.6- - 28.30) already a confirmation that there indeed is a agi-subsidiary bakboor in the works?
- or is last friday's agi price divergence vis-a-vis sun an indication of something else?
for an explanation of the indicators ... click: herefor reference .. you may also want to read: my trading rules
p.s. readers are encouraged to check out the stocks' charts themselves .. using the values for each of the indicators (the values for the indicators are the default values used in citiseconline.com's charts) ... in the absence of any personal charting program, the pse website's charts are enough for the purpose