selected technical indicators of PSE-listed stocks
c: closing price
s: .78, .77, .75, .70, .59
macd: > 0
macd histogram: >0
macd histogram direction:(-)
1. macd histogram is declining but no red arrow yet ... rsi and sts already broke down from overbought levels but are still just below benchmarks ...
2. phes is trading in a range: .77 - .84 ... my stop: .74 .. .75 is psych support ...
3. if adopting a range trading strategy .. buy near .77 .. sell near .84
4. breakout: im not buying upon breakout (possible it maybe a false breakout) .. ill wait until its clear that a new range is in place (im no day trader) ... another option: fade the breakout
5. sell half of position near resistance to take some profits off the table ... retain half for possible breakout action ..
6. phes is highly speculative ... favorite of day traders ... very volatile ... take extra precautions
my trading tactics
p.s. readers are encouraged to check out the stocks' charts themselves .. using the values for each of the indicators (the values for the indicators are the default values used in citiseconline.com's charts) ... in the absence of any personal charting program, the pse website's charts may be used ..