legacy (leg for short) ... finance manila (FM) occasional poster and desert storm (DS) chatroom member daily shares stock tidbits in DS's chatroom ... among those bits of info are the stocks in the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) with the highest and lowest closing for the past 52-weeks ... with his permission .. id like to post here the stocks on their 52-week highs based on their closing prices as of FRIDAY, 15 JULY 2016 ....
8. MBT/METROPOLITAN BANK AND TRUST COMPANY
9. MEG/MEGAWORLD CORPORATION
10. MPI/METRO PACIFIC INVESTMENT CORPORATION
11. MWIDE/MEGAWIDE CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
13. SM/SM INVESTMENT CORPORATION
15. SPH/SPLASH CORPORATION
16. UBP/UNION BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
52-Week High Definition
"Secrets of the 52 Week High Friday Rule"
p.s. readers are encouraged to check out the stocks' charts themselves .. in the absence of any personal charting program, the pse website's charts are enough for the purpose